Citrix Profile Management 3.1.1 – Released
Citrix have released 11-06-2010, a new version of Profile Management 3.1.1.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Items on the Quick Launch toolbar and browser favorites are not displayed correctly and do not work. [#234837]
- On Windows Server 2003 systems, the presence of Citrix offline plug-in 6.0 and Profile management 3.1 affects CPU usage adversely and prevents streamed applications from starting. [#234347]
- Memory leaks occur if you enable the Profile streaming and Always cache settings. [#234665]
- If you enable the Profile streaming setting, some files (for example, usrclass.dat) in locally cached profiles are deleted when users log on. [#234918]
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise fails when users log on. The associated error refers to mcshield.exe. [#234081]
- Temporary files are not discarded when users log off. The files are used when users log on again if the following conditions apply: the Delete locally cached profiles on logoff setting is disabled; Path to user store is modified; and Local profile conflict handling is set to Use local profile (the default). [#234278]
- When a user attempts to log on, a “Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded” user environment popup appears and Event ID – 1508 is reported in Windows Event Log. [#235427]
Install and configure Version 3.1.1 as for Version 3.1 but note that the installers for this release are called profilemgt3.1.1_x86.msi for 32-bit systems and profilemgt3.1.1_x64.msi for 64-bit systems. The ADM file in this release is the same as in Version 3.1. It is called Ctxprofile3.1.0.adm.