Citrix Receiver for Android version 1.2 *released*
Version 1.2 of Receiver includes the following new features:
- Pinch-to-zoom support for devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. This leads to a much more intuitive way to zoom in and out to view your application’s content. For devices that are running earlier versions of Android Citrix will continue to offer the zoom in and out buttons.
- Citrix has removed all of the on-screen controls into the menu structure which has led to a cleaner, less cluttered screen.
- There is no longer a dependency on the device having a trackball to be able to scroll, Citrix has now introduced a new scrolling mode. This mode allows you to easily scroll the content in your application using a single gesture.
- More intuitive gesture support for right clicking and dragging.
- Changes to the way that panning works to ensure your application is always visible.
- A refreshed set of icons to take advantage of high DPI screens.
Citrix has also introduced support for custom configuration paths on Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise Edition in this release.