XenServer distributed virtual switching (DVS) Private beta #OPEN#
Distributed virtual switching functionality extends the XenServer product line with:
- Greater visibility into the networking layer of the XS virtualization platform via standard tools and processes, including RSPAN and NetFlow.
- Distributed, fine grained networking configuration and control policies, including ACLs and QoS, that apply across VM migrations.
By participating in the Program, you will recieve:
1. Early access to the DVS technology components
2. A dedicated support contact from the XenServer engineering team
3. Direct input into product requirements for future versions
apply here http://www.citrix.com/lang/English/lp/lp_1340047.asp
Testing will take place 12 July – 6 August, 2010. Expected time commitment is approximately 1/4 of one person’s time, although depending on your organization you may want to include both virtualization and networking specialists.