Citrix EdgeSight 5.4
New Features for EdgeSight 5.4
This release of the product includes the following new features:
- EdgeSight Agent support for XenApp 6.5 for Windows 2008 R2. The EdgeSight for XenApp 6.x Agent x64 5.4 is supported on both XenApp 6.0 and XenApp 6.5 for Windows 2008 R2 systems.
- Support for SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2.
- Reporting on user/device license usage in the license trend and usage reports available on the Track Usage tab.
- The ability to export a list of user/device licenses currently checked out from a selected license server. The User/Device License Listis available on the Track Usage tab.
- The addition of advanced EdgeSight Agent properties used to throttle the number and frequency of event log message alerts for each log type (Application, Security, and System).
New and Revised Reports and SQL Views
The User/Device License List is the only new report included in this release. There are no new SQL views, but the vw_lsm_archive_license_statistics (License Server Monitor Archive) SQL view was revised to remove unused fields and add fields related to user/device license data. The following fields were removed: license_type, grace_period, component_list, subscription_advantage, overdraft_protection, days_to_expire, and perm_license_count. The following fields were added: total_user_count and total_device_count. Use of the revised SQL view requires EdgeSight Server 5.4 and Citrix License Server 11.9.
EdgeSight Agents Supported for Upload to EdgeSight Server
Only the following agent types and versions are supported for upload to EdgeSight Server:
- EdgeSight for Endpoints 5.2 or higher
- EdgeSight for Virtual Desktops 5.2 or higher
- EdgeSight for XenApp 5.2 or higher
- EdgeSight for XenApp 6 Agent x64 5.3 (64-bit) running on XenApp 6.0 systems.
- EdgeSight for XenApp 6.x Agent x64 5.4 (64-bit) running on either XenApp 6.0 or XenApp 6.5 for Windows 2008 R2 systems.
Download Citrix Edgesight 5.4 here