Citrix Offline Plug-in 6.5
Citrix have released Offline Plug-in 6.5 for web
New Features in This Release
In addition to improved application compatibility on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows 7 SP1, the 6.5 release provides the following enhancements for application streaming:
- Increased support for streamed apps in pooled XenDesktop environments. For faster application launch time on user devices, select the option to “Create a virtual hard disk” (VHD) while profiling. This feature copies the profile contents into the VHD and mounts it in the RadeCache location at application launch.
- Compliance with new FIPS guidelines. The Streaming Profiler in this release generates only SHA-256 hashes, as required by current guidelines. To include SHA-1 hashes required by Offline Plug-ins 6.0, select the option for “Legacy Offline Plug-in support” while profiling.
- Enhancements for creating AppHubWhiteList. The registry key for creating the AppHubWhiteList is now consistent with other Citrix registry keys on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Ability to deliver AppHubWhiteList using Citrix Receiver Updater. Ensure that unsigned profiles and services stream only from approved locations
- AppCenter session reports include the names of streamed applications. The reports of user sessions now include application names instead of just profile names.
- Launch time improvements. General performance improvements reduce launch time for streamed applications, including Microsoft Outlook.
Download Citrix Offline Plug-in 6.5 here