Citrix Receiver 11.5 for Mac
About Receiver for Mac
Citrix Receiver for Mac provides users with self-service access to resources published on XenApp or XenDesktop servers. Receiver combines ease of deployment and use, and offers quick, secure access to hosted applications and desktops.
Citrix Receiver for Mac has been enhanced for on-demand access to Windows, Web, and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. You can use it for web access or configure it for use with Citrix CloudGateway.
- CloudGateway Express Interoperability. Enables existing XenApp and XenDesktop customers to deliver all their Windows apps and desktops to any device using a unified StoreFront with self-service.
- CloudGateway Enterprise Interoperability. Enables enterprises to aggregate, control, and deliver all of their Windows, web and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to any user on any device.
- Pass-through authentication to AppController. When used with Receiver Storefront 1.1, once logged on to Citrix Receiver, users can access Web and SaaS applications through AppController without needing to authenticate again. No Receiver-specific administration is needed to use pass-through authentication support.
- Flexible installation methods. You can install Receiver for Mac from Receiver for Web and Web Interface or you can use Electronic Software Distribution (ESD) tools like Casper Suite.
- Self-service. Citrix Receiver displays all the resources that you make available to users. Users can browse the list or search for the resources they require and subscribe with a single click. Enabled using one-click configuration and CloudGateway.
- One-click configuration. Opening a service record after installing Citrix Receiver activates self-service access to CloudGateway-published resources. You can publish a service record on a web site or email it to multiple users.
- Auto-provisioned applications. Receiver automatically adds administrator-designated applications when users first authenticate. Requires CloudGateway StoreFront.
- Receiver for all devices. User experience is consistent across Receiver platforms and devices.
- Follow-me subscriptions. Users’ selected applications follow them across devices. Requires CloudGateway StoreFront.
- Workspace control. Provides users with the ability to roam. They can disconnect quickly from all running applications and desktops and reconnect to them. Workspace control enables users to move between user devices and gain access to all of their desktops or open applications when they log on.
Download Citrix Receiver 11.5 for Mac here