Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1
Citrix have released a new version of Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1
In addition to general usability and performance improvements, this release adds these features:
- Support for CloudGateway 1.x and 2.0. Use this unified service broker to aggregate, control, and deliver Windows, Web and SaaS applications to any device. CloudGateway gives users an intuitive single point of access and self-service to all of their business applications on any device.
- Encryption using Advance Encryption Standard (AES), which supersedes the DES standard.
- Ability for Access Gateway to redirect Receiver automatically to a different Access Gateway (302 status code redirection).
- Simplified logon for users, with an option to use email addresses.
- Receiver for Android is available for Korean operating systems.
- Enhancements for GDI+ graphics.
- Support for Citrix ShareFile (tablets only) for secure document sharing and synchronization.
- Improved two-factor authentication using:
- RSA SecurID software tokens.
- SMS PASSCODE and one-time-password authentication.
- Support for Embedded WebView and VPN. This feature allows access to SaaS and Intranet Web Applications (internal to Enterprise) through CloudGateway using StoreFront.
Download Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1 here or download on Android Market