Citrix Receiver for Mac 11.4
Citrix Receiver for Mac provides users with self-service access to resources published on XenApp or XenDesktop servers. Receiver combines ease of deployment and use, and offers quick, secure access to hosted applications and desktops.
Users subscribe to applications and desktops hosted on XenApp and XenDesktop servers with a single click.
After subscribing to published resources, users can access those resources directly from within the Receiver application explorer. Users select the published resources and launch them directly from within Receiver.
Users can also access published resources from a familiar Mac desktop environment, accessing those resources the same way they work with local applications and files, or from within a familiar browser environment, by clicking links on a Web page you publish on your corporate intranet or the Internet.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion). You can install Receiver for Mac 11.4 on the latest Mac operating system.
- Secure, remote access through both Access Gateway and Secure Gateway. Integration with Access Gateway and Secure Gateway provides users with secure access to all of the enterprise applications, virtual desktops, and data they need to be productive.
- Direct access to applications and desktops when connected on an internal network. Users can access applications and desktops directly when connected on an internal network.
- True multi-monitor support. Allows users to view full-screen desktop sessions from XenDesktop across multiple monitors, with monitor size and position being stored between sessions. Users can also resize existing session windows, by dragging the session window to cover multiple monitors and selecting Full screen from the Viewmenu.
- Bi-directional audio support. Provides support for voice chat using hosted Office Communicator and other audio playback. Enables users to connect audio peripherals such as microphones and dictation hardware at the endpoint device that interact with hosted desktops and applications in the data center. Also includes support for both Speex and Vorbis codecs.
- Automatic configuration of multiple devices using a Store URL. The Citrix Receiver for Mac Setup URL Generator utility enables administrators to configure settings for XenApp or XenDesktop resources and email those configurations to multiple users at the same time. Users can go to the URL and automatically configure Receiver access to specific XenApp and XenDesktop resources.
- Improved printing support. Printing improvements enable faster downloading of print files and maintain user interface responsiveness during the print process. Users are now shown a single print dialog when printing, instead of the two print dialogs shown in previous releases. Support is also provided for native server-side print drivers, client-side storage of printer preferences, and printing to client-side TCP printers.
- Improved HDX video performance. Receiver utilizes the Mac OS X Core Graphics support to provide significant performance improvement when viewing server-rendered video content.
- Support for Subject Alternative Name (SAN) certificates.. Receiver for Mac now provides support for the use of SAN certificates for authentication.