Citrix Receiver for New Samsung Galaxy S
- Key Facts and Highlights
- Run existing business apps on your tablet or smartphone – Citrix Receiver enables anytime access to virtual desktops and apps from anywhere, instantly turning any Samsung mobile device into a powerful and portable business tool for all you existing Windows, web and SaaS apps.
- Supports resource intensive enterprise apps – Samsung users can even run resource and graphic intensive enterprise apps ranging from complex database applications to 3D professional applications directly on their Galaxy tablet or smartphone with full touch enablement, and be assured a high-speed, visually compelling user experience over any network connection.
- Secure data and communications – Create documents, view business dashboards, even join an online meeting. Because these apps and data are never stored on the device, communications are secure and information is kept safe on the corporate network.
- User self-service – Via a simple and personalized enterprise app store, users login only once to instantly launch their business apps or access other IT services such as app requests or IT support providing them instant access to all the business tools they need to be productive.
Citrix Receiver for the Samsung Galaxy smartphone product line is currently available as a free download at http://www.citrix.com or directly from the Android Marketplace. Citrix plans to introduce Receiver support for the Galaxy Tab commensurate with Samsung’s release later this year.
- Related Links and Announcements:
- Learn more at: http://www.citrix.com/receiver
- Citrix Receiver from the Cloud
- Video: Introduction to Receiver on Samsung