Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1.170
About Citrix Receiver for Android
Citrix Receiver for Android delivers enterprise computing as a service so you can access your enterprise applications from the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments no matter where you are. Send only keyboard input, screen gestures and updates, keeping corporate data secure.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via the Android Marketusing an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
The download below is for users who have a device that cannot access the Android Market.
Please note that if the Receiver for Android is installed from this download, automatic updates will not occur and new versions will need to be manually downloaded and installed.
What’s New in Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1.170
- Support for CloudGateway 1.x and 2.0. Use this unified service broker to aggregate, control, and deliver Windows, Web and SaaS applications to any device. CloudGateway gives users an intuitive single point of access and self-service to all of their business applications on any device.
- Encryption using Advance Encryption Standard (AES), which supersedes the DES standard.
- Ability for Access Gateway to redirect Receiver automatically to a different Access Gateway (302 status code redirection).
- Simplified logon for users, with an option to use email addresses.
- Receiver for Android is available for Korean operating systems.
- Enhancements for GDI+ graphics.
- Support for Citrix ShareFile (tablets only) for secure document sharing and synchronization.
- Improved two-factor authentication using:
- RSA SecurID software tokens.
- SMS PASSCODE and one-time-password authentication.
- Support for Embedded WebView and VPN. This feature allows access to SaaS and Intranet Web Applications (internal to Enterprise) through CloudGateway using StoreFront.
Download Citrix Receiver for Android 3.1.170