Citrix Receiver for iOS 5.6.1
In addition to general usability and performance improvements, this release adds these features:
- Extended keyboard options, including the ability to select keys to invoke multi-key actions.
- Encryption using Advance Encryption Standard (AES), which supersedes the DES standard.
- Support for CloudGateway 1.x and 2.0. Use this unified service broker to aggregate, control, and deliver Windows, Web and SaaS applications to any device. CloudGateway gives users an intuitive single point of access and self-service to all of their business applications on any device.
- Receiver for iOS is available in Korean operating systems.
- Improved two-factor authentication using SMS PASSCODE and other one-time-password authentication tools.
- Simplified email configuration and detection based on either server URL or email address.
- Ability for Access Gateway to redirect Receiver automatically to a different Access Gateway (302 status code redirection).
- Support for Citrix ShareFile (tablets only) for secure document sharing and synchronization.
- Support for Secure Browse. Use this feature to allow Intranet Web Applications (internal to Enterprise) to open through CloudGateway using StoreFront.
- Support for mobile apps prepared by the Citrix App Preparation Tool for secure management and delivery of mobile apps to users.
Download Citrix Receiver for iOS 5.6.1