Citrix XenClient XT 3
Citrix have released a new version of the Secure Client Hypervisor – Citrix XenClient XT 3
Designed for organizations with extreme security requirements, including public sector customers, XenClient XT 3 delivers a multi-level client virtualization solution with the highest levels of isolation and security. Unprecedented scalability and performance provide an optimal experience for even the most demanding user types. The source code for the Open Source Software components used in the product is available for download below. Below are system configuration and compatible hardware for the components of Citrix XenClient.
New in release 3
As well as many new and updated technologies and features, the primary improvement in this release is inclusion of secure management support through Synchronizer for XenClient XT 3.
- Synchronizer XT 3: Provides scalable management of XenClient XT 3 through a CLI interface. See the Citrix 3.0.0 SynchronizerSetupandUsageGuidefor details about installing and using Synchronizer XT 3. Synchronizer can manage devices and VMs on those devices.
- Updateduserinterface:New features and enhancements in the user interface include: simplified setup, reducing the interactions with the CLI required, such as VM disk management (encryption and reset-on-boot), PCI passthrough, new design for easier use, boot process improvements, and support for branding extensions.
- Xen4.1 Hypervisor:Provides more stable and modern virtualization software, including improved PCI-passthrough and better support for modern hardware.
- UpdatedHCLincludingIvyBridgedevices:Please refer to Citrix Ready or contact Citrix for the list of supported devices in this release.
- Improvednetworkisolationfeatures:Allows more than one driver VM for networking, to allow proper separation of networking across multiple VMs each on different physical networks. Also includes a more configurable and defined interface for working with networking, to allow future extensions and improve support for introspection and filtering VMs.
Download Citrix XenClient XT 3 here (Require MyCitrix ID)