NetScaler VPX Developer Edition
Citrix have released NetScaler VPX Developer Edition for FREE, yes. )
Configure and test your NetScaler environment. Free.
NetScaler VPX makes web apps run 5X better by accelerating web app performance, ensuring that applications are always available and protected, and
substantially lowering server and networking costs.
Whats it in for me ?
NetScaler VPX Developer Edition provides the capabilities of NetScaler Platinum Edition in a free bandwidth-restricted version that’s perfect for configuring and testing the policies you want to implement in production within your lab.
Put NetScaler VPX to work for you right now. Just:
- Download the NetScaler VPX virtual appliance package using the link below.
Packages are available for XenServer, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Import NetScaler VPX Express onto the virtualized server of your choice.
- If you don’t currently have XenServer, get it free here
- If you don’t currently have VMWare ESX, evaluation versions can be
downloaded from vmware.com
- Get and activate your free NetScaler VPX Developer Edition license via the
get license link below
- Want more than one license? just click get license again
Download here * may require mycitrix.com credentials.
The license link is missing…
@Nick Prignano – The license link is not missing if you click on “Download here” on my article you get to the webpage http://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=2308567&productId=21679 where you can download NetScaler VPX Developer Edition license. Valid for one year.
On October 28, 2019, Citrix decided to remove the Developer VPX license and customer service is now directing users to https://www.citrix.com/products/citrix-adc/get-started.html to request a Demo or Call to obtain a trial license.