Preview of Citrix XenClient Enterprise
Citrix’ recent acquisition of Virtual Computer will bring the strengths of the two preeminent client hypervisor technologies together in a single solution…XenClient Enterprise. This combination will accelerate the pace of client virtualization innovation and customer success.
NxTop uses client virtualization to make PC’s more flexible, manageable, reliable and secure, without sacrificing the end-user’s computing experience. The download for NxTop Enterprise below provides a glimpse into the future of XenClient Enterprise.
Before you begin, please carefully review the product documentation. The following files will guide you through the setup and installation process. Additional online documentation is available as well.
- NxTop Enterprise Quick Start Guide
- NxTop Center Installation Guide
- NxTop Engine Installation Guide
The technical specifications, platform requirements, and compatible hardware for each component are found on the hardware compatibility list.
Leverage the following tools for installation, setup and troubleshooting.
- Unetbootin – create bootable USB media from the NxTop Engine install ISO.
- AD Explorer – get your FQDN values to set up import and synchronization between NxTop Center and AD.
- TightVNC is the recommended VNC client for the optional Remote Helpdesk capability, which enables IT administrators to remote access a laptop or desktop running the NxTop Engine client.
Download Citrix XenClient Enterprise aka NxTop Enterprise 4.0.7 here (Require MyCitrix ID)