Published Desktops do not Recognize Dual Monitors in XenApp 6.x
The published Desktops in XenApp interpret two displays on a computer as one display, as shown in the following screen shot:
A published Desktop only identifies the second monitor when configured to launch in full screen mode, on the initial launch.
To resolve this issue the published Desktop should be configured to launch in full screen mode.
To configure the published Desktop to launch in full screen mode, complete the following steps:
- In the Citrix Delivery Services Console under the Applications node, locate the target published desktop.
- Right-click on the target published desktop, and select Application Properties, as shown in the following screen shot:
- Select the Appearance node in the Application Properties dialog box.
- Select Full Screen for the Session Window Size.
- Click OK, as shown in the following screen shot:
- Create a new session.
- After you log on to the published desktop, right-click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution. The server should display 2 monitors, as displayed in the following screen shot: