Receiver for Android 2.1.1059
- Logon opens to most recent account
- Server address auto-detects setup and validates the server address
- Improved application interactions:
- Display the Windows pointer using the trackpad
- Hover with the magnifier to zoom content
- Copy and paste text between hosted apps and local apps
- Device automatically adjusts the screen to follow text
- Predictive text completes selected words
- Advanced multi-touch 2-finger and 3-finger gestures (for example, the 3-finger tap opens the on-screen keyboard)
- Global search integrates phone search results
- Two-way audio and recording audio between server and client (for voice-enabled chat applications, such as Skype)
- Configure the Web Interface site to ensure applications are enumerated and launched correctly
- Easier registration for the Demo site on the Citrix Cloud
- Client IME allows users to enter complex characters through the local Input Method Editor
Citrix Receiver for Android delivers enterprise computing as a service so you can access your enterprise applications from the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments no matter where you are. Send only keyboard input, screen gestures and updates, keeping corporate data secure.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via the Android Marketusing an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
The download below is for users who have a device that cannot access the Android Market.
Please note that if the Receiver for Android is installed from this download, automatic updates will not occur and new versions will need to be manually downloaded and installed.
Download Receiver for Android 2.1.1059 here