Receiver for BlackBerry 2.1
Citrix have released a new Receiver for BlackBerry 2.1
- Support for ICA encryption (SecureICA) to secure communications between user devices and XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Support for Web Interface 5.4, enabling users with mobile devices to launch applications through a Program Neighborhood Services site.
- Users can now enter alphanumeric RSA tokens to connect to Citrix Access Gateway.
- User experience enhancements:
- Streamlined Citrix DemoCloud setup provides immediate access. The user name is the only input needed.
- For BlackBerry 6.0 devices: Touch the screen or use the trackpad/trackball to change the mode.
- A self-service network status message keeps users informed about poor network conditions.
- Support for Windows shortcut keys: Use the Send Windows generic function keys button on the Receiver toolbar for operations such as Copy, Cut, Paste, and Save .
- Improved error handling and notification to users about expired RSA tokens and more descriptive error messages for connectivity issues.
- Usability improvements such as improved zoom performance and more accurate cursor movements.
Citrix Receiver is downloadable from BlackBerry App World for supported BlackBerry devices. Automatic updates will occur when new versions are available.
For administrators, the download package can be downloaded and deployed to employee devices via the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
Download Receiver for BlackBerry 2.1 here