Citrix Receiver 11.7 for Mac OS X
Citrix have released a new version of Citrix Receiver 11.7 for Mac OS X.
About Receiver 11.7 for Mac OSX
Citrix Receiver for Mac provides users with self-service access to resources published on XenApp or XenDesktop servers. Receiver combines ease of deployment and use, and offers quick, secure access to hosted applications, desktops, and data.
Receiver also provides on-demand access to Windows, Web, and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. You can use it for Web access or configure it for use with Citrix CloudGateway.
- Single authentication to the Access Gateway:
- Use of a single session for both VPN and clientless access so that a Receiver user logs on once for both types of access and consumes only one license.
- Automatic routing of ICA traffic through the Access Gateway ICA proxy for optimal user experience.
- Automatic start-up of a VPN tunnel when a user logs on. This feature requires that you disable the Single Sign-On with Windows setting on the Access Gateway.
- Improved logon and logoff operations:
- Users are prompted to log on to Receiver only when a logon is required. Actions that require a log on include starting an app from Receiver or the Finder, using the Refresh Apps command, viewing or searching for apps, or adding an account. A user is logged on only to the account associated with the requested resource.
- Users remain logged on until choosing to log off or exit Receiver, roam from the internal network to an external network, or delete passwords.
- A VPN tunnel is established only if needed. Internal users are logged on to StoreFront.
- Usability improvements, including:
- Upgraded FIPS support. Receiver supports certificates with a public key of 2,048-bit RSA and a SHA256 signature hash algorithm.
- Support for ShareFile StorageZones. Receiver provides support for ShareFile StorageZones. StorageZones enable you to optimize ShareFile performance by locating data storage close to users and also allow you to control storage for compliance purposes. For more information about StorageZones, see the Sharefile documentation in eDocs
Download Citrix Receiver 11.7 for Mac OS X here