I am proud to announce that I am speaking again at E2EVC (experts to experts virtualization conference) in 31th May – 2th June 2013.
This time it will be held in the beautiful Copenhagen in Denmark, so this is a good chance too meet some of the super geeks that works with Citrix, Microsoft or Vmware technologies. Alot of CTP (citrix technology professional), MVP (Microsoft value professional) VCP (Vmware certified professional) will attend and share their knowledge with the croud.
Join us for the independent E2EVC Virtualization Conference in Copenhagen May 31-June 2, 2013 in Scandic Sydhavnen Hotel Copenhagen. The conference, which had 18 successful past events all over Europe, is 3 days – from Friday to Sunday and cover multiple Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and virtualization products from other vendors. It is a great opportunity to meet with the peers from virtualization industry and to share know how in a nice, relaxing atmosphere. More than 20 break-out sessions and 3 Master Classes await your participation. To have a glimpse at the Agenda click here. We look forward to meet you all in Copenhagen!
My session Saturday 1th June 2013 at E2EVC in Copenhagen:
Session – Which 3D remoting technologies are available today from VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Protocol advantages disadvantages
- Hypervisors, what’s available and how do you configure this + advantages / disadvantages
- Use cases from real world examples.
- People will learn how it’s possible to centralize the apps that requires GPU and how they can deliver this
- Hands experience on worlds first GPU that can be virtualized, how does it work with Citrix, Microsoft, Vmware