Citrix Receiver 11.7.2 for Mac OSX
Citrix have released a new version of the Citrix Receiver 11.7.2. for Mac OSX.
What are some of the features address in 11.7.2:
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to install if the users home directory is on an external drive.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver either takes a long time to reconnect or fails to reconnect to a session when Session Reliability is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to remove the /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/ShareFile directory, causing data synchronization to fail when Receiver is reinstalled.
- Fixes an issue where the desktop tool bar appears underneath the Apple menu bar when reconnecting to a desktop.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver tries to run the initial configuration wizard, in error, when users attempt to configure their account by clicking on a URL created using the Setup URL Generator.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver quits unexpectedly if the Computer Name: field in Sharing preferences is blank.
- Fixes an issue where an error message is displayed if a user closes the logon dialog when launching applications or desktops.
Download Citrix Receiver here