Citrix ShareFile Sync 1.5 for Mac OSX
Citrix have released a new version of ShareFile Sync 1.5 for Mac OSX
What is Citrix ShareFile Sync for Mac OSX
ShareFile Sync for Mac is designed to provide ShareFile Enterprise customers with an easy way to access and synchronize personal folders from your ShareFile account to your local computer.
For MAC OS X 10.7 and 10.8
New Features include:
- Improved Context Menu
- Performance and Quality Improvements
- Enhanced Proxy Improvements
Starting in this version, Mac Sync will update itself when a new version is detected in sharefile.com. This is a transparent process where a user will only be prompted for an administrator’s password when certain files that require system changes are updated.
1) How often does it check for an update? Every day.
2) How do I disable this from my machine? This can only be as an account wide change done by an administrator.
3) How can an administrator disable this as a system wide setting for everyone in my company?
Please contact the support team to disable this feature.
4) How do I manually trigger an update? Simply close ShareFile and open it again.
Enhanced Proxy Support
Mac Sync now supports additional proxy settings such as scripts and authentication requests.
Download Citrix ShareFile Sync 1.5 for Mac OSX here (Require MyCitrix ID)