Its time to update your NVIDIA TESLA M6, M10, M60, P4, P6, P40, P100, V100 with GRID 6.2
NVIDIA have released new drivers for NVIDIA GRID 6.2 for July 2018.
This release is great as NVIDIA released a 4GB framebuffer for vPC licenses, so customers before couldn only run a framebuffer up to 2GB (in GRID 6.1) before GRID 6.0 max FB was 1GB. This is now this is increased to 4GB with the new -2B4 vGPU type that is available for all licenses. Another great thing for cutomers is support for latest Windows 10 1803 and support for VMware Horizon 7.5 and Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.18 + Citrix XenServer 7.5
#Update October 2018 – Windows 10 1803 is not supported with GRID 6.2
- If you are a customer using XenServer 7.2 or XenServer 7.3 its no longer supported with NVIDIA GRID 6.2 and should plan upgrading to XenServer 7.4 or 7.5.
- Customers using Citrix XenServer 7.0 or 7.1 is supported with NVIDIA GRID 6.0
- NVIDIA GRID 6.2 is only supported with Citrix XenDesktop 7.15, 7.17, 7.18 in HDX 3D Pro mode
This release includes the following software:
- NVIDIA GRID Virtual GPU Manager version 390.72 for the Citrix XenServer, VMware vSphere, Huawei UVP
- NVIDIA Windows driver version 391.81
- NVIDIA Linux driver version 390.75